Skip to main content

Should I end my relationship with him

Sophie is a young lady In her late 20s, Sophie is currently seeing a guy named Sam, and they have been together for two years now. Now the problem is the Sam is Sophie's best friends boyfriend, and for the past two years Sophie and Sam have being secretly seeing each other, and now Sophie is thinking of ending trelationship because it doesn't feel right anymore.

Ok I know I said there are no rules for love, but girlfriend we are talking about your Betsy here, like who does that. This breaks the ultimate rule of friendship, though shall not steal the others partner. I mean if he can afford to cheat on her with her best, I wounder why he would not cheat on you too.

Now this is what you do, you would go to your friend and confess, sure she would forgive you, then you would go and end things with Sam. Guys would always come and go, but would only be one best friend. Goodluck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RATE OF NUDITY IN AFRICAN MOVIES

The rate at which nudity has become rampant in our movies is becoming alarming. Back then growing up as a kid I comfortably watch a movie with my parents and gain positively from it, but our present generation has gone out of hand. The kind of movies that you see ever day on tv and in the market is nothing to write home about, one can't even differentiate a blue fillm from an ordinary one. I feel so sorry for our movie industries, cause we have lost our ways, we have gone from sharing our culture to the rest of the world to selling sex in movies. It is so bad that I have to preview a movie first before sharing it with my family members.

The preemie of the 'CEO'

Pictures from the second premier of kunke Afolanya's latest movie, 'CEO' held recently in London.

Five best romantic date ideas

1: Take a walk together These might sound simple, but can be very romantic when done properly. Sometimes we girls don't want much, just  being alone with you is enough. Taking a walk together also helps strength your relationship, you get to discuss the things that matters in your relationship. 2: Go watch a movie together Having a movie night together can be so romantic, it doesn't necessarily have to be a cinema, what matters is that you are together. Don't forget to go for a romantic movie, remember it's a romantic night. 3: Cook dinner for her Every girl loves a guy who can cook, Just watching him do the cooking is so romantic. Try these and watch her fall crazy in love with you. 4: Go on a trip together For those of you who can afford these, go for it. Taking a trip together with the one you love is romantic. Don't forget that it is a romantic trip, so you don't need any extra baggage. 5: Do something you both love Whether it's football, mu...