Skip to main content

ACTOR OF THE DAY

Today we would be celebrating a lady who have paid her mark in the industry.A lady whose acting power cannot be contested, she takes anything given to her and turn it into something beautiful.I grew up watching this lady and I must say she has come a long way.I remember back then I use to think she was sick, because she was so slim.Am sure by now some of you already know who am talking about. It's the one and only "Kalsum Sinare".Staring in more than a dozen nollywood and Hollywood movies, she us an outstanding actress who can play any role excellently. One of my favorite movie of hers is Her Excellency. If you havent seen the movie well what can I say, she is my actor of the day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RATE OF NUDITY IN AFRICAN MOVIES

The rate at which nudity has become rampant in our movies is becoming alarming. Back then growing up as a kid I comfortably watch a movie with my parents and gain positively from it, but our present generation has gone out of hand. The kind of movies that you see ever day on tv and in the market is nothing to write home about, one can't even differentiate a blue fillm from an ordinary one. I feel so sorry for our movie industries, cause we have lost our ways, we have gone from sharing our culture to the rest of the world to selling sex in movies. It is so bad that I have to preview a movie first before sharing it with my family members.

The preemie of the 'CEO'

Pictures from the second premier of kunke Afolanya's latest movie, 'CEO' held recently in London.

five things that couples do together apart from sex

Most times people wonder what two people who are dating each other do apart from having sex together. As much as sex is an important factor in a relationship, it is not enough to keep a relationship going. If you have been wondering what other things you can do together with your partner, these are just five of them. 1. Support each other Your partner should be your number source of strength and support, the one person you run to in good times and bad times. 2. Have fun together A relationship should not be too serious, you should be able to play together, party together, open up your self and just have fun. 3. Fight together A relationship without fights is usually filled with pretense and secrets. It is good to have healthy fights once in a while, it should that you are both communicating, which is important in a relationship. 4. Talk about your day It feels good to have someone to share our daily adventures with. Having someone just listen to you talk about how frustrati...