Skip to main content

Can someone call 911 for me

I remember, some months back I met this guy on Facebook, he seem cool and nice looking. Well after months of constant charting, the usual getting to know each other. Everything seem perfect, so we decided to meet. It was going to be a lunch date in a very nice restaurant in Lagos, I was very excited because I had never been to a fancy place like that. Long story short, I finally got to meet this guy in person, that day turned out to be my worst. 

The last hour of what was suppose to be a lunch date turn into a business meeting, this guy couldn't stop talking about his job, it was is if I wasn't even there, I felt so invincible. With a smile on my face I tried to play along hoping that it would end, but he just kept going on and on. Then the worst happened, he placed his hand on mine and said "baby can we go to the hotel room now". In my mine I was like "which time I plan hotel room with you, I am not even dating you yet". I suddenly felt like using the toilet, immediately I beg to use the ladies, and that was the end. Thank God I had cash on me, I found my way home and immediately deleted the guy on all my contacts. 

Have you had similar experience like mine or worst?, what was your worst date experience?. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RATE OF NUDITY IN AFRICAN MOVIES

The rate at which nudity has become rampant in our movies is becoming alarming. Back then growing up as a kid I comfortably watch a movie with my parents and gain positively from it, but our present generation has gone out of hand. The kind of movies that you see ever day on tv and in the market is nothing to write home about, one can't even differentiate a blue fillm from an ordinary one. I feel so sorry for our movie industries, cause we have lost our ways, we have gone from sharing our culture to the rest of the world to selling sex in movies. It is so bad that I have to preview a movie first before sharing it with my family members.

The preemie of the 'CEO'

Pictures from the second premier of kunke Afolanya's latest movie, 'CEO' held recently in London.

five things that couples do together apart from sex

Most times people wonder what two people who are dating each other do apart from having sex together. As much as sex is an important factor in a relationship, it is not enough to keep a relationship going. If you have been wondering what other things you can do together with your partner, these are just five of them. 1. Support each other Your partner should be your number source of strength and support, the one person you run to in good times and bad times. 2. Have fun together A relationship should not be too serious, you should be able to play together, party together, open up your self and just have fun. 3. Fight together A relationship without fights is usually filled with pretense and secrets. It is good to have healthy fights once in a while, it should that you are both communicating, which is important in a relationship. 4. Talk about your day It feels good to have someone to share our daily adventures with. Having someone just listen to you talk about how frustrati...